- If you mark the Default Output ("Def. Output") check box, the commands will place the output keywords in the selected cells and overwrite the original keywords.
- If you clear the Default Output check box, the commands will place the output at the location as defined in the "Text Utilities Output Options" dialog box. (The default output location for Text Utilities Output Options is Column A, start from Row 1.)
Define Output Locations
When "Def. Output" check box is unmark/ clear, the program will place the output based on the settings defined in Text Utilities Output Options.
You can place the output at
- Active Sheet
- Any column. Just indicate a number. Column A is 1, Column B is 2, Column C is 3, etc.
- Column at the left of your selected cells
- Column at the right of your selected cells
- "Insert New Column" check box will automatically add a new column. Output keywords will be placed at this new column
- New Sheet
- New Workbook. You can give a name to the new workbook. The workbook name will always end with date and time.
The default output location for this option is Column A, start from Row 1.
Define "After Output" Options
These three check boxes tell the application what to do after the output is placed at its defined location.
- Select Output check box: Select the output automatically after compilation
- Copy Output check box: Copy the output automatically after compilation
- Delete Original: Delete the entire original keywords automatically after compilation
These options will help you to copy and paste the output keywords to another program, i.e. Adwords Editor, quickly.