What it does?The commands in Keywords Match Types does two things:
- Wrap your keywords with match types. This wrapped keywords can be copied and pasted to Adwords or Bing through their web interface
- Convert your wrapped keywords to a Table format. The Table format is designed for copy and paste to Adwords Editor
How to use?In general there are 3 steps to execute a command.
- Select the cells with keywords that you want to add match types
- Choose settings to decide on output locations and "After Output" options
- Execute command by either
- Click on the Match Options button. This option will trigger a user form that give you more choices in executing the match type command, OR
- Click on the Match Type buttons, i.e. Broad, Phrase, Exact, Modified, Negative etc. These commands will quickly wrap your selected keywords with match types.
- Click on the Table command to convert the wrapped keywords to Table format for easy upload to Adwords Editor
|Decide on Output and After Output.|
- If the "Def. Output" check box is marked, the output keywords will overwrite the existing keywords.
- If the "Def. Output" is unmarked, the output keywords will be placed in accordance to the locations defined by Options button.
Read more about Output Options.