- Split: Break the keyword phrases into words and place each word in a cell in the Excel.
- Append: Append (without mix) multiple words in multiple cells of the same row into one keyword phrase.
- Combine: Combine word lists in multiple columns to form keywords phrases
- Permute: Create keywords variations by rearrange word order of keywords phrases in full
- Add Word: Add new word to keyword phrases
- Remove: Remove specific words from keyword phrases
- Swap: Swap word order of keyword phrases
- Delete: Delete keyword phrases from a list based on specific words
I used Keywords and Keywords Phrases interchangeably. Both refers to word or multiple words used in PPC marketing. For instance:
- red color running shoes is a keyword or keyword phrase.
- shoes is a word, red is a word, color is a word, running is a word
OptionsEach command comes with more options to let the user to decide on
- how to perform the command and
- output location
You will find the output option of each command in each of the Options menu as per the image above. More on Output Options of Edit Keywords Commands.