- Consists of 2 process flows
- Extract keywords that contain specific words
- Filter keywords that contain specific words, extract the remaining
- Define Max CPC, grouping method and ad group name, URL, etc.
- Compile the keywords to an output format:
- for Adwords Editor, OR
- a simple list for web interface
- go through a list of suggested keywords downloaded from Google Keyword Planner, bottom of SERP, keywords competition tools, etc.
- edit, amend or expand existing campaigns
- you also need the keywords to be used in another ad group as negative keywords
In a click, the filtered/ selected keywords are compiled to a format readily to be loaded to Adwords.
Capability and Limitation
- It can extract or filter keywords based on specific word or multiple words (separate by comma, space or ampersand)
- The extracted and compiled keywords will be deleted from the original list. You can continue to work on the original list with remaining keywords
- The output keywords can be further grouped by match types
By Words Menu
The Table check box will decide the output format:
- Table format for copy and paste to Adwords Editor, OR
- List format for copy and paste to Adwords through web interface.
After Output check boxes:
- Select Output check box: Select the output automatically after the entire process
- Copy Output check box: Copy the output automatically after the entire process
- Delete Original: Delete the entire original keywords automatically after the entire process
These options will help you to copy and paste the output keywords to another program, i.e. Adwords Editor, quickly.
Demo 1: Output to Table Format
(A) Extract Keywords and Compile
You can specify the word or words that should be contained in the keywords for extraction. The keywords that meet your criteria, containing your word or words, will be extracted out and deleted from its original list.
You specify these words in the text box.
In specifying the words, you may use comma ("," for OR) or ampersand ("&" for AND).
For example, if you enter baby & card, baby & cards, the “By Word” command will extract all keywords that contain baby AND card OR baby AND cards.
This is the most powerful function that can reduce your number of work days into minutes. It can extract a small group of highly relevant keywords with precise meaning and intent from thousands of keywords in one click and compile them into an ad group and campaign.
(B) Filter Keywords and Compile (Click the Inverse check box)The Inverse check box will reverse the selection of the above example. It will exclude the keywords that contain the words listed in the text box. It extracts all other keywords and compile them to Table format.
Copy and Paste the Output to Adwords Editor
Demo 2: Output to List Format
|Extract, filter or Select, then compile the keywords into list with match types and placed at the right column of the selected cells.|
To trigger the user form Group by Words (Web Interface) you should tick off the Table check box in the Excel Ribbon bar.
(A) ExtractionThis command allow you to extract keywords from your selected cells that contain specific words. The output is placed at the right column of the selected cells. Look at the image example above, you can keep extracting the keywords. It will apply match types to keywords for copy and paste through web interface.
By ticking the "Inverse" check box, you will extract keywords that do not contain words in the text box. The output is placed at the right column of the selected cells. Look at the image example above, you can keep extracting the keywords. It will apply match types to keywords for copy and paste through web interface.