- If you mark the Default Output ("Def. Output") check box: The commands will place the output keywords in the default location. However default location for each command are different. Below is the default location of each command:
- Split: Right columns of selected cells
- Append: Left column of selected cells
- Combine: Right column of selected cells
- Permute: Right column of selected cells
- Add Word: Overwrite selected cells
- Remove: Overwrite selected cells
- Swap: Overwrite selected cells
- Delete: Overwrite selected cells
- If you clear the Default Output check box, the commands will place the output at the location as defined in the "Options" form of each command.
Define Output OptionsIf you clear the Def. Output check box, you can define the output location of each command by clicking on their respective Options menu as per the image above. It trigger a dialog box for Output settings.
Define "After Output" OptionsThese three check boxes tell the application what to do after the output is placed at its defined location.
- Select Output check box: Select the output automatically after compilation
- Copy Output check box: Copy the output automatically after compilation
- Delete Original: Delete the entire original keywords automatically after compilation
These options will help you to copy and paste the output keywords to another program, i.e. Adwords Editor, quickly.